Business email and collaboration suite that empowers office productivity, turnaround rates, and data management and security.
Office productivity tools that allows online co-authoring and are backed with a cloud backup:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Outlook – Microsoft’s very own professional email platform that comes along with robust features for a secure, prompt, and versatile exchange of internal and external information through emails.
- File attachment/sharing is backed with OneDrive, the desktop client of Office 365 for file hosting.
- Allows seamless email sending without the need of switching applications to attach, save, or even back up file attachments.
- Serves as a one-stop platform that allows calendar sharing, aligned meeting times, and appointment scheduling with options for reminders applicable across devices, Skype for Business, and Microsoft Teams.
Skype for Business – video conferencing and messaging platform integrated with Outlook.
- Allows users to connect to their teams anytime, anywhere along with an enterprise-level of security, compliance, and control by Microsoft.
- Provides Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) Conferencing, Cloud Private Branch Exchange (PBX), PSTN calling, and skype meeting broadcast to other Office 365 users.
Microsoft Teams – the digital collaboration hub in Office 365.
- Seamless audio, video, and web conference hosting along with a live chat capability for a more productive team collaboration.
- Integrated to Office 365 apps that lets users do co-authoring, be it in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, or Power BI—setting its difference from Skype and Skype for Business.
- Allows third-party app integration such as chatbots, survey forms, and other tools that cater simple to complex workflows.
Yammer – enterprise social network that excites employee engagement across organizations.
- Tied up with other Office 365 tools, allowing a seamless cross-referencing of announcements, information, and other organizational must-knows.
- Works much like of any other social media platforms but is exclusively hosted for organizations and comes with an enterprise-level security and backend data analytics.
We offer a complete suite of enterprise-grade productivity and collaboration tools through Office 365.
CHOOSE YOUR O365 ENTERPRISE PLAN:
Office 365 Suites