Our team of content management experts is expanding! We are actively seeking talented individuals who can grow with our Philippine team and deliver expertise in the fields of document management and digitization services. Successful candidates will be at the forefront of digital transformation initiatives and will have access to industry-recognized expertise in this field.
As Solutions Specialist, you are expected to be the technical expert for the company’s Document Management System (Enadoc) and Document Digitization Services. You will be responsible in the pre-sales, implementation and support for these solutions and will be expected to provide excellent customer service to our existing and potential clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become the technical expert for the company’s DMS product (Enadoc) and Document Digitization (Scanning) Services
- Work closely with Account Managers & properly scope client requirements
- Gather essential information & background from the client side to effectively propose solutions for their actual needs
- Prepare technical proposals, demonstrations and POCs (Proof of Concept)
- Stay updated with key trends and technologies in the market
- Implement DMS (Enadoc) and Document Digitization Services on premise or remotely for clients
- Act as the first level support for any issues with the DMS (Enadoc) solution or products used for the Document Digitization Services
- Provide and maintain excellent customer service, assistance and guidance to existing clients and prospects
- Candidate must hold a degree or diploma in the field of Technology
- Candidate must have knowledge in Document Management/Document Digitization services and products including, but not limited to, servers and scanners.
- Must be willing to go through extensive training for company’s DMS (Enadoc) product and Document Digitization Services
- Previous job experience working for a company with a similar business is preferred, but not required
- Must have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, sense of urgency & eagerness to work
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Tagalog
- Presentation and negotiation skills are required
- Candidate must have the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff; be able to translate technical jargon into layman’s terms