Your Role & Responsibilities
- Develop SharePoint apps using Visual Studio .Net (C#).
- Develop and integrate Web Applications.
- Develop/implement SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Develop websites using programming languages such as HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, and Angular.
- Deploy, secure, and customize SharePoint site collections and integration with other ECM solutions.
- Develop and deploy Microsoft SharePoint Security model, events, alerts, and workflows.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
What We Are Looking For
- 2-3 Years professional experience in Software Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related field with a four-year college/university or have experience/training in the related field.
- Experience in SharePoint development and understanding of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2015, Office 365, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Workflows, Custom Web Parts, Data View Web Parts, or SharePoint Administration are added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge in .NET, ,NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and Angular.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, JQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Must be motivated, independent, and self-sufficient. Able to receive and assigned task and execute it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a cooperative and respectful team environment.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
What’s In it For You?
- Always Learning Culture
- Great Working Environment
- Competitive Compensation