Tech One Global Philippines is looking for qualified candidates for the position of SharePoint Support Engineer.
SharePoint Support Engineer shall be responsible for providing technical support to customers on their SharePoint issues, problems or requests. He will report directly to the Global IT Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical Function:
- Identify, diagnose, troubleshoot and provide detailed technical solutions to incidents, problems and requests raised by the customer. Keeping customer updated on the status as well as keeping the ticketing system updated with the current information on the case.
- Acts as single point of contact on all SharePoint related inquiries, incidents, problems and requests to meet the agreed Service and Operational Level of Agreements (SLAs & OLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive communication with customers via phone, e-mail or chat in regard to finding resolutions to presented technical issues or problems. Demonstrating customer focus and empathy, efficiently managing good relationship with customers.
- Meeting established service delivery guidelines such as customer satisfaction, phone-based activities, resolution, and case documentation. Document any technical activity, incident, changes and escalate critical issues to the immediate superior.
- Gain and maintain technical capabilities, continuous learning effort to ensure effective support to customers. Authoring as well as updating articles to contribute to the Products Knowledge Base.
2. Administrative Function:
- Prepares report as needed by immediate superior.
- Performs other related tasks that can be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must have 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have working knowledge on Microsoft products (SharePoint, Office 365, PowerBi, & Azure).
- A strong interest in current and developing matters in the technology world.
- Must be willing to work or be assigned on a night shift