We are looking for Systems Engineers to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure & cloud services business. You will be part of a talented team of global engineers that will demonstrate in-depth technical competencies, delivering mission-critical infrastructure & cloud services and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
- Manage and monitor all installed Microsoft systems and infrastructure for customers.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and systems management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Design and implement system security and data assurance.
- Participate in the design of Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions.
- Take ownership of the Services, Incidents and Problems assigned to Infrastructure Services.
- Ensure security and confidentiality are always maintained.
- Take ownership of issues through to resolution.
- Mobile Device Management and security enhancements of remote devices and systems.
- Provide timely and professional communication to all levels of the business.
- Fully versed in Microsoft Services Infrastructure Services (Active Directory, Exchange Server, Microsoft 365, Azure, System Center products & Virtualization platforms)
- Implementation, support, and maintenance of corresponding products.
- Provide 24/7 Level 2 and 3 Infrastructure Support Services to the business to agreed service levels.
- Accountable for the delivery of the SLA (Service Level Agreement) and Project Objectives within the Infrastructure and cloud related solution areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. Engineering or related discipline highly recommended.
- 2-3 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Implementation, Administration, Management & Support.
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years’ (Systems Engineer) and 2-3 years’ (Senior Systems Engineer) of experience in Microsoft 365, Azure related services, IT Infrastructure administration and management.
- MCSE / MCSA is Mandatory for On-Premises Infrastructure Solutions.
- Microsoft 365 / Azure Related Certifications are Mandatory for Cloud Solutions.
- ITIL will be an added advantage.
Address: Tech One Global (Pvt) Ltd, No:185/4, Havelock Road, Colombo 05.
E-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the contact details of two non-related referees
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.