- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- High school diploma/bachelor’s degree/experience in sales, marketing, and/or any other related field.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proficient in using office tools such as Office 365 to create necessary sales documentations such as presentations and other necessary documents.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Teachable and has the passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written.