Tech One Global Philippines is looking for an operations assistant to join our growing team of professionals
|Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and regularly update daily production spreadsheets, ensuring that all information is accurate and correct;
- Support the shift supervisors with daily production, email exchanges and distribution of work;
- Coordinate with shift supervisors for shift schedules of image editors and distribution of work;
- Help in implementing new workflows, systems and policies for the team;
- Assist in creating production reports for salary of the team and monthly billing reports;
- Other duties as assigned
- The right candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or similar studies.
- He/She must have at least one year experience in Project Management Support in a BPO setting. Our BPO includes services such as image editing and document capturing service. The candidate must be organized, meticulous and highly attentive to details.
- As the position will require a lot of communication, we are also looking for someone who has strong command of spoken and written English as well as Filipino. We also prefer independent individuals who can manage tasks with a sense of urgency and less supervision.
- The candidate must be proficient in MS Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Working knowledge in MS Office 365 and staff management apps is an advantage.
- Please note that this position will be on NIGHT SHIFT. Candidate should be preferably be residing near our Alabang office and ready to work on weekends and holidays as the need arises.