What you will do in this Role:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with sales and global marketing teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics. Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Work in partnership with the Global marketing team – creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform pricing and outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas, final deliverables, and reports to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Here’s what it takes to get there:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing field
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Have a metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Must have experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Must have experience with marketing automation, CRM Tools, Email Automation, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Facebook ads manager
How to get in touch with us:
Address: Tech One Global (Pvt) Ltd, No:185/4, Havelock Road, Colombo 05.
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the contact details of two non-related referees
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.