OVERALL JOB PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE:
The role of the Marketing Executive is to recommend, assist, create and execute marketing strategies, plans, and programs that build on customer insights for the company.
- Manage the production and effective distribution of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, and more.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions.
- Source and secure sponsorship when necessary.
- Conduct market research and build on customer feedback.
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Create annual marketing plans and strategies.
- Work with global marketing team in copy development to be used in marketing materials, both physical and digital.
- Aid in conceptualization and development of marketing plans and strategies for the company.
- Execute traditional and digital marketing efforts.
- Ensure customer database, client prospect list and leads generated from marketing and sales activities are registered and monitored via CRM.
Who we’re looking for:
- Knowledge in digital marketing and content writing preferred.
- Self-starter and with an innate passion for excellence and learning.
- With at least one-year experience in marketing-related function.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure marketing to sales leads conversion through reporting and monitoring with key stakeholders (monitoring of leads pipeline to sales funnel).
- Launch a minimum of two (2) quarterly marketing campaigns that drive sales revenues.
- Gain basic understanding on Azure, M365, DMS, and Enadoc and Tech One product offerings.
- Google paid ad certified training.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator, InMail Campaign, and Sponsored Content Training.
- Facebook advertising training.
Why Join Tech One:
- Start your journey with the best technology solutions company in Asia.
- We offer employees with countless opportunities for personal and professional growth through continuous learning, a rewarding career, and collaborative environment.
- Dynamic and fun-loving atmosphere which fosters and challenges our creative minds.
- We provide health care coverage so you can perform to your utmost potential and not be held back by rising cost of medical needs.
- Trainings are a need we recognize and provide.
- Complete learning courses and receive certifications, enriching your professional portfolio and increasing market value.
- Our team values integrity, teamwork, commitment, and lifelong-learning.
Kindly send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org