Your Role and Responsibilities
The Marketing Executive will drive local marketing initiatives to contribute to overall revenue targets.
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute marketing plans and campaigns to drive service, product, and solution offerings of Tech One
- Conduct local research to tap into potential segments and opportunities in the market and to reference this in the formulation of marketing plans and strategies;
- Execute traditional and digital marketing for demand generation, lead nurturing, and account-based activities;
- Coordinate with suppliers, partner agencies, and stakeholders to finalize production of marketing collaterals, online marketing requirements, and events;
- Ensure customer database, client prospect list and leads generated from marketing and sales activities are registered and monitored via CRM.
- Take ownership in CRM and Microsoft program management;
What We’re Looking For?
- A passionate learner, a self-starter, with a strong drive and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in digital marketing (social media management, community management, digital content writing) is preferred
- With at least one year experience in a marketing-related function
What’s In it For You?
- Vast Learning Opportunities and growth as a marketer
- Be at the forefront of innovation and tech intensity
- Exposure in a fast paced, diverse and multicultural environment