Management of all global IT Operations within TOG group by closely monitoring IT staff activities and responsibilities. Responsibilities encompasses monitoring, diagnosing the network and hardware issues and taking action to support requests.
- Information Technology
- Manages, identifies and resolves all procedures related to the identification, prioritization and resolution of end user help requests, including monitoring, tracking and coordination of helpdesk and desktop functions and of technical concerns within departments.
- Supports strategic plans in implementing systems, applications and information technologies in the company.
- Implements security protocols in company systems and applications to safeguard data.
- Formulates and implements processes and procedures related to the successful implementation and support of new network services, hardware and software.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Providing support to customers and resolving within SLA either via phone, email or chat. Established report for monitoring and to measure customer satisfaction.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar field
- Proven working experience as an IT Administrator or relevant experience – 4 Years
- Experience in managing multi-site network operations setup
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in managing IT infrastructure, datacenter management, data governance, and information security
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, system & application administration
- Hands-on expertise in managing Microsoft technologies (Office 365, Azure, AX, Navision, Active Directory, Windows servers (2016, & 2019)
- Knowledge in preparing Capex and Opex
- Knowledge in managing Human Capital Management system or similar system
- Ability to manage personnel
Address: Tech One Global (Pvt) Ltd, No:185/4, Havelock Road, Colombo 05.
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the contact details of two non-related referees
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.