Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant takes an end-to-end, process-based approach to address key business challenges such as complexity reduction, lean manufacturing and operations excellence, process innovation, strategic cost reduction, enterprise transformation and growth through fast innovation.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
- You will be responsible for consulting on Dynamics 365/AX Finance engagements including but not limited to implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications.
- You will maintain skills in D365 applications process design and configuration; D365 application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and D365 application technical architecture.
- You will be responsible in assisting clients to understand their business requirements, conduct gap analysis, assist in the implementation and support of Dynamics 365/AX solutions
- You will be involved in improving operational metrics, business case development and performance measurement of the clients
What we are looking for:
- Must understand aspects of business management and strategic evaluation
- Must have Strong customer relationship skills
- Must have an excellent presentation skills
- Must have experience in participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
- Must be able to lead people, teams and projects
- Must be able to establish priorities and work independently
- Must be driven to deliver the highest quality solutions to delight customers
- Must possess strong organizational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple project priorities
- Must have strong passion for learning
Here’s what it takes to get there:
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or technology related BA/BS
- You must have at least 2-3 years Dynamics AX or NAV Finance implementation and consulting experience
- Dynamics D365 Certification or NAV equivalent is an added advantage but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and MS platform skills are an added advantage but not required