Finance Manager is responsible for developing, reviewing financial reports , monitoring accounts ,AR & AP, and financial forecasting .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial accounts , such as balance sheet , P&L ,Cash flow statements and management accounts.
- Enforce financial controls.
- Monitor day to day financial operations of the company, such as cash flow budgeting, AR & AP, banking relation, etc.
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including accurate NAV entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable and ensure timely reporting.
- Assess performance and suggest potential improvement of the business operation.
- Planning and directing the activities of the finance department staff.
- Preparing reports, returns as required by the law.
- Preparing reports and submit the same to Group Finance manager / CFO.
- Ensure compliance of the finance function with the applicable law.
- Suggest CFO & GFM possible risk mitigation strategies and opportunities to improve business performance.
- Review financial data and prepare weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Optimize the use of MS Dynamics NAV.
- Assist CFO /GFM to develop procedures, standards.
- Keep the team motivated, trained and developed.
- Set objectives / goals, evaluate, monitor, and develop finance team.
- Rationalize finance department cost against the value generated.
- Make sure the security, accuracy, and the confidentiality of financial procedures.
- Handling of Payroll systems and accuracy of the same.
- Make sure healthy collection record and advice timely recovery action to sales and other relevant staff.
- Make sure all relevant supporting documents are in place, safe, and properly documented in the system by fulfilling company and legal requirements.
- Ensure proper relationship management with local banks. Manage the bank facility in the most favorable manner by ensuring most competitive rates in the market.
- Forecast accurate cash flow, effectively manage in, and out flows.
- Maintain Asset registries, proper inventories of the capital assets.
- Liaise with the external auditors, consultants, company secretary and Government Authorities as appropriate.
- ISO 9001 – 2015 Process Adherence
- CIMA / ACCA / Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Finance Manager
Address: Sanje (Pvt) Ltd, No:185/4, Havelock Road, Colombo 05.
E-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the contact details of two non-related referees
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.