An ERP project manager provides leadership as businesses move through this cycle, coordinating maintenance and enhancement efforts to bolster the existing flow of business—largely through an understanding of the business’s resources, knowledge base, and best practices.
What You’ll do:
- You will develop a comprehensive implementation plan for all projects
- You will monitor the end to end delivery of the Proposals, POCs & Projects
- You will establish and maintain project files and documentation
- You will provide coaching and leadership to direct reports.
- You will regularly work with senior leadership to implement change management, project planning, resource allocation, steering committee leadership, and team organizational structure management.
- You will control project scope and risk management.
- You will communicate project needs regularly and effectively to direct reports and project sponsors.
- You will ensure clients’ expectations and needs are accurately met and understood
- You will manage issue resolution and be the escalation point for project issues
What We’re Looking For
- Must demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects.
- Must possess a successfully completed ERP project in his or her portfolio.
- Must be able to analyze and understand business requirements along with technical design and implementation
- Must have a strong background in IT and industry-specific work
- Must have an excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be comfortable using project management software
- Able to expertly manage projects and teams.
- Must have a strong negotiation skill for keeping the project aligned to the overall business goals
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Must be experienced in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have a good attention to details
Here’s what it takes to get there:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- Over 3-years Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV 2016/2017/2018, Business Central experience
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft AX/NAV 2016/2017/2018, Business Central modules