Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) programmers will support ERP applications by reviewing, analyzing and modifying programming systems. Their duties include encoding, testing and debugging applications for different clients or just the employers.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible in reviewing, analyzing and modifying the programming systems including encoding, testing and debugging to support ERP application.
- You will ensure that software can be completely integrated into the ERP system
- You will be responsible for the design and development of application tables, reports, and modules to help an employer or client in enhancing the general system efficiency.
- You will develop code solutions to problems using structured approach considering long term maintainability and accessibility.
- You will update consistently and accurately documentation on all application projects.
- You will be responsible in repairing software defects, bringing out testing ideas for different units, and checking software, interfaces, and schemes
- You will identify and resolve ERP program testing issues
What we are looking for:
- You must have in-depth knowledge of technology
- You must possess strong problem-solving and time and project management skills
- You must have worked with fast formulas, work flows, alerts, etc.
- You must have experience in collecting and noting down business specializations
- You must have exceptional technical know-how and must be experienced in using Dynamics AX
- You must have a good communication skill to communicate with teammates as well as clients.
Here’s what it takes to get there:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience on Dynamics AX Development, preferably good knowledge on Human Resource and Payroll module.
Address: 3F Zarcon Bldg, Filinvest Avenue, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the contact details of two non-related referees
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.