A Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends. Process Improvement is the next step of data analysis, based on company’s needs improve the current processes to collect on time and accurate data for analysis.
What You Will Do In This Role:
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Process Improvement – Automate business processes considering the reporting need.
- Create a flow to display dynamic information collection.
- Create a process to evaluate and update records.
- Monitor, Review and update all data collection systems and tools like ERP, CRM Etc..
What We’re Looking For:
- Pro in analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and reporting accuracy
- A proper grasp on data mining techniques
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Fluency with emerging technologies, data frameworks, and machine learning
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience in Power BI tools.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What’s In It For You:
- Exposure to global projects
- Always Learning Culture
- Flexible working schedule
- Great Working Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Remote work arrangement
- A degree in Computer Science , Statistics or Economics
- SQL/CQL, R and Python experience and certification
Address: Tech One Global (Pvt) Ltd, No:185/4, Havelock Road, Colombo 05.
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the contact details of two non-related referees
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.