Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Accounts receivable ledger, follow ups and submit daily reports to Management
- Analyze customer financial condition and establish credit limits
- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections
- Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and documentation
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure Timely payment of all taxes and submission of necessary returns/ documents to the relevant authorities
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Accounting field
- Candidates with an Accounting degree or Partly qualified in CIMA/ ACCA or ICASL are preferred
- Prior experience working with Automated Accounting packages will be an added advantage.
E-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the contact details of two non-related referees