Tech One Global is looking for a Digital Content Marketing Lead who is innovative and data are driven to strategize, manage, and take ownership of the growth and development of company’s brand, products, and services through digital marketing.
The Content Marketing Lead will devise and design customer journey and integrate it with omnichannel touchpoints for marketing campaigns through SEO, SEM, display advertising, email marketing, video marketing, among other channels to grow brand advocacy, promote products, and increase sales. The successful candidate will ensure that both operational and content strategies are held in the highest standards:
1) Operational Strategy – managing a team in the most efficient way possible to produce high-quality contents;
2) Content Strategy – understand the overall audience segments and brand positioning of Tech One Global’s brand, product, and services to translate these into programs for regional content strategy.
The Content Marketing Lead will work alongside with Designers, Content Writers, SEO Specialists, and Marketing Lead across Asia.
- In charge of ideation to an execution of digital marketing campaigns and activities to drive lead acquisition, conversion into marketing/sales qualified leads and customer retention
- Devise and plan programs to drive Marketing and Sales Qualified Leads, new opportunities, and acquisitions to achieve sales revenue targets
- Derive valuable insights from tracking, analyzing, forecasting, and reporting campaigns’ performance
- Develop, structure, implement, and measure Editorial content publishing and roadmap based on funnels, data, and trends
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven track record as a Content Strategist, Content Lead, or similar role
- Ability to produce content strategies at enterprise-level
- Experience in project and team management
- Experience in ad targeting, audience segmenting, launching, and optimization on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media as need arises
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords and Google Display Ads
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Experience using social media for business
- Extensive knowledge in copywriting and proofreading skills
- Hands on knowledge in content design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral is required to effectively communicate in a multicultural and diverse work setup
- At least 3-5 years in digital marketing role with experience in strategizing and executing content plans