We are hiring in Manila!
Join our growing and dynamic team of digital transformation experts and be part of our winning team! We’re looking for success-oriented, driven individuals to join our team of innovators and experts.
We are a regional solutions integrator, Microsoft Gold Partner and Content Services Partner in Asia. For over a decade, we have been on a mission to inspire, motivate, and empower organizations through digital transformation.
We’re looking for a CLOUD SPECIALIST (O365).
Successful candidates will be able to thrive in a fast-paced IT environment, with immense opportunities to be at the forefront of pioneering projects in the Philippines.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft cloud products and solutions, such as Active Directory, Office 365, and Microsoft 365 Solutions;
- Experience in Microsoft cloud and server platforms (MS Server 2008/2012/2016/2019);
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions, platform competitor landscape, and cloud network solutions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, can do attitude, and a passion for learning
- Detail-oriented and has a high sense of accountability and ownership in projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST
In this role, you will be immersed in solutions architecture, client-facing activities, and hands on delivery of projects using Microsoft technologies. In particular, you will:
- Identify customer needs and opportunities for Tech One solutions;
- Conduct presentations and demos in O365;
- Prepare technical proposals and design solutions architecture based on identified customer requirements;
- Prepare Statement of Work (SOW), Conduct O365 Proof of Concepts (POCs), prepare cost and effort estimation, staffing models, and pricing for solutions/services provided;
- Establish good working rapport with clients, keeping in mind a long term approach in helping clients implement their digital transformation roadmap;
- Liaise with decision makers and communicate solution areas effectively through various communication platforms;
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and expertise in O365: collaboration and communication, security and identity, modern device management, and compliance tools
- Deliver projects on time with a keen drive to provide exceptional client servicing and experience.