|We are looking for a Business Analyst who can join our project team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
● Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
● Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
● Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details.
● Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on client requirements.
● Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifacts (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, Entity relationships, GUI and screen and Interface designs).
● Collaborate with developers and client subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
● Work directly with and serve as the liaison between Clients, technology teams and support teams.
● Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks. Provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new application or enhancements to existing application.
● Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
● Enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
● Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
● Develop functional specifications and system design specifications.
● Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
● Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● Microsoft .net framework/SharePoint development with SQL experience strongly preferred
● Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
● Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
● Ability to work independently and with others
● Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
● Skills: Software Design, Analysis, Teamwork, Software Maintenance, Process Improvement, Microsoft .net framework/SharePoint development with SQL experience, Big Picture Thinking, Work Well Under Pressure, Communication, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Relationship Building
Tech One Global Philippines, Inc. is located in Alabang, Muntinlupa and is very much accessible to residents in the southern areas of Metro Manila.