- Check, verify bills payable, prepare payment vouchers and do accounting with proper documentation.
- Handle petty cash and reconciliation of cash and bank books.
- Coordinate regularly with banks.
- Visit different client offices and project sites.
- Assist the Senior Account officer.
- Male of any age, as long as capable of doing clerical jobs efficiently.
- Associate/bachelor’s degree/experience in accounting, finance, or any related field.
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Must be knowledgeable of an accounting software.
- Proficient in using office tools such as Office 365.
- Sound knowledge of Income Tax Act/Rules, VAT Act/Rules, and other corporate laws.
- Ability to prepare tax documents and audit documentation is a plus.
- Personal motorcycle with a driver’s license.