SRI LANKA, 21st March 2019 – Tech one Sanje kicked off Office 365 Consumption drive with Teams and Collaboration sessions. The event sessions focused on delivering how customers can achieve expected ROI on their investment on available collaboration tools in Office 365. As of today, not all the users are using its tools efficiently. Hence, these series of workshops, allowing the customers to deep dive with our facilitators to understand how users can utilize Office 365 tools to achieve maximum productivity and ROI. Over 10 organizations attended the session expecting to complete the entire series of sessions.
The sessions extensively covered the following topics:
- Communicating with teams to stay informed
- Manage projects, tasks, and deadlines to meet business objectives
- Collaborate on documents in real time or own time to simplify the co-creation of documents
- Shape the company culture and break down silos by informing and engaging employees and connecting people across the organization
- Effective meetings using Skype for Business
Currently, planned sessions are introductory. Moving forward, the team would be conducting the sessions on 1:1 basis for each organization based on their challenges and goals.
About Tech One Sanje and Tech One Global
Tech One Sanje is part of The Tech One Global Group. Tech One Global is a leader in digital transformation. Established in 2003, the company has provided innovative solutions to both small business and enterprise clients ranging from Microsoft licensing, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), document scanning services, content services platform (CSP), Enadoc and Cloud Solutions.